Terms and Conditions
These Terms apply exclusively to the provision of goods and services by UpDog Yoga to you. These terms cannot be varied or replaced without UpDog’s written permission. UpDog may vary or amend these Terms at any time.
- UpDog Yoga may terminate your membership without notice for any behaviour determined by us to be inappropriate, offensive or illegal which occurs on our premises or is directed at our crew or other members.
- For the purpose of hygiene, ALL students are required to spray down and wipe clean the studio mat after every use.
- To avoid interruption to classes, students must remain present for the full duration of the class as per the scheduled times.
- UpDog classes begin on time. Admittance will not be granted to any students arriving after the class has commenced regardless of whether or not a booking has been made. Where a booking had been made it will be considered “unattended” and will be billed at full price.
- To keep things fair to all members, Auto Direct Debit members who fail to attend booked classes will have booking privileges suspended for the period of 1 month.
- Any students under 15 years of age must be signed in and accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All attendees are required to follow all reasonable directions of UpDog’s staff and instructors while at the studio.
- UpDog Yoga upholds the right to refuse studio entry to any person at its sole discretion.
- All purchases are final. UpDog Yoga will not provide a refund for missed/unattended classes. If you know you will be unable to attend a class, please cancel your booking with the minimum 12hour notice so that another student can take your place.
- Memberships are not refundable or transferrable. Members found sharing their memberships or class passes will have their membership suspended or terminated by UpDog Yoga. A refund will not be issued.
- Any Return/refund request can be made via email to email@example.com and will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Suspension or Termination request based on medical issues will require written notice from you supported by a medical doctor expressing that you are unable to attend due to injury/illness which exceeds 6 weeks recovery.
- Studio Courses, Workshops and Events are treated as stand alone offerings. UpDog offers NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES. If you cannot attend for whatever reason you may allocate another member to attend in your place. This requires minimum 48 hours written notice to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will incur an Admin fee.
DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
- At UpDogYoga we have created a variety of direct debit memberships based on your personal choice to commit. The longer you commit the better the deal. If you begin with a 2-month commitment and decide to upgrade (for a better deal) you may do so, once your original commitment has been honoured. This will require 2 weeks notice in writing.
- UpDog Yoga direct debit memberships are DEDUCTED MONTHLY from your nominated bank account or credit card. These contracts require 14 days notice in writing (via email to email@example.com) from you to either suspend or cancel.
- To cancel your membership you must provide notice in writing at least 14 days prior to your renewal date. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED WHEN FAILING TO PROVIDE UpDog WITH THE CORRECT NOTICE.
- Your direct debit commitments WILL AUTO RENEW once your contact term is completed. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILTY to cancel a membership at least 14 days PRIOR TO THE END DATE.
- When terminating your membership, provided we receive your cancelation notice at least 14 days prior to your next payment period, your contract will end and no further payment will be deducted. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED WHEN FAILING TO PROVIDE US WITH THE CORRECT NOTICE.
- All membership cancellations require that you honour your original payment commitment term (2,4 or 6 months). Suspensions require 14 days notice in writing and limited to 1 (membership suspension) per 3 months. Min suspension 10 days. Max suspension 30 days.
- In the event that you default on these Terms and Conditions, You consent to pay UPDOG YOGA PTY LTD any and all costs, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs incurred in attempting to collect any monies from you pursuant to these terms and conditions on a full indemnity basis as a liquidated debt) incurred by UPDOG YOGA.
- Direct Debit Memberships are not transferable and may not be shared.
- By attending UpDog Yoga you warrant that, you are in good physical health and have no existing medical conditions that would prevent you from participating in studio classes.
- You must advise UpDog Yoga in writing (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) if you become aware of any changes to your health that may impact on your participation in public classes.
- If you become aware of any health concerns you must consult a doctor or qualified professional before resuming UpDog Yoga classes.
- UpDog Yoga warns that whilst you are using the services of our studio, you are at risk of suffering physical harm or personal injury including broken bones, soft tissue injury, joint injuries, and permanent disability or death.
- UpDog Yoga will take all measures to provide the services at the times specified on our live schedule. UpDog Yoga is not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or any third party for any late or cancelled classes or sessions, including classes and sessions cancelled due to public holidays or otherwise.
- UpDog Yoga is not liable in any way when prevented from acting by events beyond its reasonable control including and without limitation to industrial disputes, strikes, lockouts, accidents, breakdowns, acts of God, acts or threats of terrorism or war. Should an event of force majeure occur, UpDog may suspend or terminate the Agreement by written notice to you.