AMARANT YOGA & MEDITATION RETREAT
5pm Friday 9 FEB – 4pm Sunday 11 FEB 2018
Join Tzvia, Joey & David for an uplifting weekend of yoga. Our aim is connection and rejuvenation. Staying at the beautiful Amarant Retreat, set in tranquil forest surrounds, 70km from Melbourne, the weekend is designed for students of all levels to immerse themselves in the practice and study of yoga. Each day will include asana, meditation, workshops to deepen your practice, kirtan and time to relax. Come and be nourished inside and out.
Each morning will begin with a heating yoga class including pranayama and meditation. During the day there will be facilitated discussions and workshops focused on deepening your understanding of yoga and progressing your physical practice. Afternoons may will include discussion, yin yoga, chanting/Kirtan. There will be time to relax and walk in nature. Evenings will conclude with meditation and or yoga nidra.
Mount Ben Cairn, Yarra Ranges National Park, 70km north east of Melbourne
(Prices inclusive of accommodation, three facilitators and gourmet vegetarian meals, snacks, juices and smoothies prepared by a private chef.):
Early bird prices (Full payment before 30 NOV 2017)
- Four share: $640
- Triple share: $710
- Twin share: $780
- Single (per person): $1100; couple: $1600
- Single (shared bathroom): per person: $1050; couple: $1560
Prices after 1 DEC 2017 (Full payment by 9 JAN 2018):
- Four share: $690
- Triple share: $760
- Twin share: $830
- Single (per person): $1150; couple: $1650
- Single (shared bathroom): per person: $1100; couple: $1610
Your room includes Grown Alchemist organic bathroom products luxurious linen and towels.
To further enhance your experience the retreat offers
- 100 % natural and organic PUKKA teas in 10 delicious flavours.
- Ultra violet filtered rain water on tap.
- Mount Donna Buang spring water available for collection on the property.
- Tea lights, organic aromatherapy oils, and tissues.
- Fresh vessels of flowers from the beautiful garden.
- Walking tracks and meandering paths over 25 acres of private rainforest.
50% upfront deposit secures your place. To qualify for EARLY BIRD RATE Final payments must be received by 30 NOV 2017. 50% Deposit reserves your place and is strictly non-refundable unless 60 Days prior to retreat. If you are unable to attend for whatever reason you may apply to fill your place with another guest (you are required to find a replacement, failing to do this will incur loss of payment). Payment obligations must me met. Retreat limited to 18 guests.