AMARANT YOGA & MEDITATION RETREAT
5pm Friday 1st June - 4pm Sunday 3rd June
A COMPLETE IMMERSION INTO THE SELF Join Wallis and Joey for an unforgettable weekend of nurturing, centering and connecting to your truer self. Staying at the beautiful Amarant Retreat set in tranquil forest surrounds, 70kms from Melbourne. This special weekend welcomes students of all levels to immerse in the study and practice of Yoga. Each day will include Asana, Meditation, Workshops to deepen your practice, Chanting, and of course, time to relax and unwind! You will be nourished inside and out!
Each morning begins with a Vinyasa class including Pranayama and Meditation. During the day we will facilitate workshops focusing on technique and instruction to further your understanding of Yoga, and progress your physical skills. Afternoons include discussion, YIN yoga, Chanting/Kirtan, and time to replenish in nature. Evenings conclude with Meditation and/or Yoga Nidra.
All meals are of the highest standard gourmet vegetarian, prepared by Amarant’s private cook. st standard grommet vegetarian, prepared by Amarant’s private Cook.
Mount Ben Cairn, Yarra Ranges National Park, 70km north east of Melbourne
(Prices inclusive of accommodation, three facilitators and gourmet vegetarian meals, snacks, juices and smoothies prepared by a private chef.):
Early bird prices (Full payment before 30 March 2018)
- Four share: $640
- Triple share: $710
- Twin share: $780
- Single (per person): $1200; couple: $1600
- Single (shared bathroom): per person: $1150; couple: $1560
Prices after 1 APRIL 2018 (Full payment by 1 MAY 2018):
- Four share: $690
- Triple share: $760
- Twin share: $830
- Single (per person): $1250; couple: $1650
- Single (shared bathroom): per person: $1200; couple: $1610
Your room includes Grown Alchemist organic bathroom products luxurious linen and towels.
To further enhance your experience the retreat offers
- 100 % natural and organic PUKKA teas in 10 delicious flavours.
- Ultra violet filtered rain water on tap.
- Mount Donna Buang spring water available for collection on the property.
- Tea lights, organic aromatherapy oils, and tissues.
- Fresh vessels of flowers from the beautiful garden.
- Walking tracks and meandering paths over 25 acres of private rainforest.
50% upfront deposit secures your place. To qualify for EARLY BIRD RATE Final payments must be received by 30 Nov 2017 to 30 March 2018. 50% Deposit reserves your place and is strictly non-refundable unless 60 Days prior to retreat. If you are unable to attend for whatever reason you may apply to fill your place with another guest (you are required to find a replacement, failing to do this will incur loss of payment). Payment obligations must me met. Retreat limited to 18 guests.